Thursday 12 February 2009

my final animation

Below is my final animation for this module BEFORE MY CRIT.



During my final crit, the following points were raised.
1. The yellow line is not very clear.
2. Perhaps the lolly shapes should be filled in once the line has completed drawing them.
3. Is the font clear enough at the end?
4. Do you need to know what each ice-lolly is?
5. Pace.
6. Ending; the music and how is finishes.

Therefore I came out of the crit and did the following experiments to see what worked.

Here I have tried a new font for the title and I have also experimented with filling it in with colour once the lines have finished writing it.




Here is the final animation.

I have changed the yellow line to a mint colour, stopped the music on a beat, and faded the title out so you are left with a white screen.

I have come quite a long way since my initial idea and development. However, I feel this has been positive, and allowed me to create an animation which fits much better with my subject matter.

No comments: